The Fire Department Training Network is known for its functional use of shipping containers to provide some of the most realistic fireground training available to today's firefighters. FDTN's National Fireground Training Academy currently operates 8 fully-functional container-based training props capable of creating both simulated and realistic fireground conditions for firefighters to practice and learn the skills needed during actual fireground operations.
This 3-day course is designed to assist departments who are ready to take their training to the next level by creating and operating container-based training props!
Training Blocks Include:
- Design & Imagination — What You Really Can Do
- YOUR Training Needs Assessment
- Designing Props for Maximum Value
- Single and Multi-Container Props
- Prop Construction 101 — A Common Sense Approach
- Operating Basics — Reality is the Key
- Context-Based Training Props
Next course: November 13-15, 2017 course. Register today!